People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Apple
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription to raagabox has been successful.
Shreeraj Kurup, is a poet and lyricist from India. He is known for writing the lyrics of Mujhme Hindi Cover of Malare, Ye Chahte, Pass ho tum, etc., Shreeraj was born in New Delhi to Malayali parents Surendran Kurup and Vijay Laxmi. He attended Kerala School, Delhi and holds a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. After completing the graduation course, he started working in Bangalore. He Launched his own YouTube Channel with the name Shreeraj Kurup-Official and started publishing his work. He started off by tweaking lyrics of popular Hindi songs. His cover of hit number Nenjodu Cherthu is also popular on YouTube. He also wrote the Hindi and Malayalam lyrics for Tum hi ho-Multilingual which became a hit on YouTube. But it was the Hindi and Tamil cover of a Malayalam song Malare from the movie Premam which made him popular. Malare Hindi, within few days upon release became viral on social media. The song was published in many leading newspapers all praising his work. His style of writing is always compared to that of Javed Akhtar.
List of Songs :
1. "Pass ho tum"
2. "Khamoshiyaan-Lyrics Unplugged(cover)"
3. "Muskurane ki Wajah-Lyrics Unplugged(cover)"
4. "Main Rahoon Na rahoon-Sad Version(cover)"
5. "Tum hi ho-Multilingual(cover)"
6. "Mujhme-Hindi cover of Malare"
7. "Malare-Tamil Version(cover)"
8. "Ye Chahte-hindi cover of Nenjodu Cherthu"
9. "Meri Dhadkane-hindi cover of Mazhaneer Thullikal"
10. "Arzoo-hindi cover of Anuragathin Velayil"
11. "Aaj Ye-Hindi cover of Aariro"
12. "Rooh Meri-Hindi Cover of Kaathirunnu Kaathirunnu"
13. "Baat Ye Itni Si Hain-Cover Unplugged"